Thursday, October 18, 2012

Workouts This Week

I've only managed to get to the gym twice this week so far.... eek. Here's what I did while I was there:

10/15
25 mins elliptical
40 deadlifts, 12 lbs each hand
80 weighted v-sit twists, holding 12 lbs
30 jump squats (alternating wide and narrow stance)
40 side lunges + plyometric push off, 20 each side
30 squats, 12 lbs each shoulder
- 30 bridges
- 20 single leg hip lifts, 10 each side
weighted side bend exercise
.  weighted side bends aka "tick tock"  .
.  screenshot from FitZoner1 video  .
- :30 plank

10/18
25 mins elliptical
12 deltoid flys, kneeling on bosu ball, 7.5 lbs each hand
80 weighted v-sit twists, holding 12 lbs
12 overhead press, 12 lbs each hand
on exercise ball, 12 lbs each hand:
   - 12 chest press
40 weighted side bends, 12 lbs each hand
12 deltoid raises, kneeling on bosu ball, 7.5 lbs each hand
- :45 plank
- 30 cobras

Ummmm hopefully I'll go to the gym tomorrow as well and add to the above. David just left last night to go to the Arctic for 2 weeks (geo-man things), so I might as well fill my spare time with workin' on my fitnesssssss. Sure as hell not spending it cooking, as evidenced by the extra large pizza that I ordered tonight.

Which reminds me, I found a great pizza place here that does NY style pizza, and I've already begun bonding with the delivery man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!