Monday, November 12, 2012

Pink Leopard Print Nails

It's no secret that I find nail-painting to be a no-fuss outlet for creativity, and the tiny size of my ten little canvases means that I can do some actual artwork on my nails and still get 'er done in not a lot of time!

I love finding new ideas for designs I can paint on my nails, even though I'll inevitably peel the design off within 24-36 hours anyway. I subscribe to a couple of nail polish channels on YouTube as well as have some nail polish blogs bookmarked, which are all great for inspiration when I'm looking for something "extra" to do on my nails.

Here's a look I learned how to do - it looks trickier than it is! These leopard print nails are fun to do in any color combination and can be done on all of your nails or just one or two as accent nails. You don't really need special nail tools to do this either - I used a paper clip to help me draw the "C" designs around the spots. Check it out!

.   snazzy, no?  .
Colors used:

Base color:  Milani - Tip Toe Pink
Spots: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Flashy Fuchsia
Rosettes around spots: Nina Ultra Pro - Black
Glitter:  Pure Ice - Beware (2 coats) and Wet 'n Wild - Kaleidoscope (1 coat)

Fun to do and gets lots of compliments from people that I hand my debit card to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!