Sunday, February 3, 2013

An Awesome Arms Workout for the Ladies!

I did an arm workout the other day that left me feeling jacked... in a sexy type of way, not an "I could lift a car off a man" type of way. The arm/ab workout that I did is outlined below, and all of the exercises are clickable so you can see a demo of the move, if you're interesteddddd!

GET AWESOME ARMS:

30 mins elliptical
12 bent over rows, 15 lbs each hand
40 weighted v-sit twists, holding 15 lbs
.  bent over row  .
.  screenshot from diet.com  .
12 overhead press, 12.5 lbs each hand
12 bicep curls, 15 lbs each hand
on exercise ball, 12.5 lbs each hand:
   - 12 chest press
30 weighted crunches on exercise ball, holding 15 lbs
15 deltoid fly, 5 lbs each hand
24 alternating medicine ball flys, holding 10 lb medicine ball
- 1:10 plank
15 deltoid raises, 5 lbs each hand
40 weighted side bends, 15 lbs each hand
5 mins biking

I seriously felt tremendous about my entire life for days after I did this workout. I've been really slacking on my gym-going for the last couple of months, so I've got to work back up to being able to use 15-pound weights comfortably for most of my arm exercises.

What are you favorite online fitness resources? Do you have a favorite workout channel on YouTube? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!