Friday, February 8, 2013

iTunes Genius Playlist: Pop/R&B Soul

I think I'd like to take the occasional day to share a fabulous playlist with you, IF I MAY.

And I may, since it's my blog.

Soo..

Here's a sick playlist that iTunes' Genius feature put together for me recently, based on the song Lost Without You by Robin Thicke. It's a great R&B/Soul playlist with a flare or two of pop:

.  bitches be like..... let's clean some shit to this music  .
1. Lost Without You - Robin Thicke
2. A Long Walk - Jill Scott
3. Shooter - Lil Wayne feat Robin Thicke
4. Nothing Even Matters - Lauryn Hill and D'Angelo
5. Fly Like A Bird - Mariah Carey
6. If I Have My Way - Chrisette Michele
7. I Can Change - John Lengend feat. Snoop Dogg
8. Butterflies (remix) - Michael Jackson feat. Eve
9. I'm Going Down - Mary J. Blige
10. Quickie - Miguel
11. Anytime - Brian McKnight
12. On & On - Erykah Badu
13. Anytime, Anyplace - Janet Jackson
14. We Need A Resolution - Aaliyah
15. Until the End of Time - Justin Timberlake
16. Ex-Factor - Lauryn Hill
17. So High (Cloud 9 Remix) - John Legend and Lauryn Hill
18. Mine Again - Mariah Carey
19. Love Is You - Chrisette Michele
20. I Should've Cheated - Keyshia Cole
21. Weak - SWV
22. I Get Lonely - Janet Jackson
23. Real Love - Mary J. Blige
24. Free Yourself (feat. Missy Elliot) - Fantasia
25. More Than A Woman - Aaliyah

This was a "cleaning my apartment top to bottom with bleach" list. I spent the bulk of this past Saturday removing any trace of stains of any kind from my kitchen countertops and my whole bathroom. Apparently I'd been using bleach incorrectly my entire adult life - I used to just spray then scrub immediately. As it turns out, you should leave the bleach for a few minutes and let it work its crazy stain-eating magic before you give it a good scrub. Now that I know this, I'ma bleach the shit out of everything. No more coffee rings on the counters in this chick's apartment. Plus, it's good for the lungs. Right?

If you own the necessary equipment to operate this playlist, build it on your computer and save it for a cleaning day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!