Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'M GOING TO SEE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE TONIGHT.

GUYS.

Remember when I told you about how David got me Justin Timberlake tickets for my birthday back in November, but I lamented that I'd have to wait till January to see the show?

WULL IT'S JANUARY NOW. AND I'M SEEING THAT SHIT TONIGHT.

AHHHHHHH! I haven't seen Justin Timberlake in concert since the summer of 2003, when my hopes and dreams of getting front row tickets were dashed after not winning a radio contest that, by all accounts, I was supposed to win. (Please feel free to read about that heart-breaking moment about ⅔ of the way down this post.) Failing to score those front row seats that I WAS PLANNING ON getting for free meant that I had to concede defeat and buy some scalper's tickets outside the venue that night.

But not this time! #ThanksDave!

I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed about how many times Justin Timberlake comes up as a conversation point on my blog... But I mean... #TrueLifeImAJTimSuperFan. Sawry.

There is a part of me that's terrified that somehow something will happen to thwart this concert from happening tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed so hard that he doesn't pull a Kanye and cancel for some reason. I DON'T KNOW IF I'D BE ABLE TO TAKE THE DEVASTATION IF THAT HAPPENED.

But if all goes as planned, my evening is going to be better than yours. Sawry again.

In honor of this special occasion, I'm sharing my Top 10 Justin Timberlake Songs to help YOU ALL get into the same mood that I'm in right now! Hoozah!

My Top 10 Justin Timberlake Songs

10. Drink You Away (20/20 Experience Part 2)
9. Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want) (20/20 Experience Part 2)
8. Another Chance (All Over Again) (FutureSex/LoveSounds)
7. Summer Love (FutureSex/LoveSounds)
6. Pusher Love Girl (20/20 Experience Part 1)
5. My Love (FutureSex/LoveSounds)
4. You Got It On (20/20 Experience Part 2)
3. Love Stoned/ I Think She Knows (FutureSex/LoveSounds)


2. Like I Love You (Justified)



1. Cry Me A River (Justified)


It was really difficult for me to put those into a hierarchy, so take their exact order with a grain of salt. Several of these favorites are on his latest CD, which is kind of cool - he can take 6 years off of making albums and still come back with some goodies!

I hope you guys all have a great day, but, again, I'm sorry that it won't be as good as mine. Give it your best anyway! Tomorrow is Friday, after all! (That means nails tomorrow!)

Find me on Facebook!
~ Holla @ me on Twitter ~

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH! HOW WAS IT? WAS IT MAGICAL? THE BEST NIGHT EVER? TELL ME YOU TOOK PICTURES! I'M NOT TAKING OFF THE ALLCAPS BUTTON BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Summer Love and Cry Me a River are 2 of my favourite JT songs! Mirrors is my fave off his new album. You're so lucky to have gotten upgraded with your seats!! How did that even happen??

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!